My facial cleansing routine is very simple.
- The first thing I do is clean my face with micellar water Plante system, which is a product for all skin types, helps to remove your face, besides it is a natural product that is made from green tea.
2. Use a natural Naoki coconut zest soap it is perfect for skin infections you can also use it throughout the body.
3. To exfoliate my face, I am using St Ives apricot Scrub, which removes all residues from the skin, plus leaves the skin very soft and fresh.
4. To moisturize my skin, I apply Cicalfate of Avène, which helps skin regeneration and keeps it hydrated for a long time.
5. For the eye contour, I apply sweet almond oil, and a Plante system eye contour, which helps eliminate dark circles, is a natural product that is made from orchids.
6. The last step, but not least, the lips, the hydrates with Wilco coconut oil, and then I apply my moisturizing lipstick from Burt Bees, which is natural.
I prefer to use dermatologically tested and 100% natural products, which are large so as not to generate waste.