These bad habits must be left behind, and thus take a step to have a full life.
No, take advantage of this lockdown time to feed your bad habits, it must be the opposite, purify your mind and your body, declutter your bad habits.
- Sleep late.
- Waking Up late.
- Not to eat meals on time.
- Not exercising your body.
- Get drunk
- Not keeping your house tidy.
- Not maintaining proper personal grooming.
- Feeding on junk food.
- Walking in your pyjamas around the house.
Look at the bright side of things and think it's an opportunity to start over, to be a new version of yourself.
Remember that change has to come from you, from yourself, from your desire to be a better person.