15 ml of coconut oil
1.25 ml of salt
15 ml baking powder
10 ml of brown sugar (to taste)
10 ml sesame (optional)
Hydrated mixed fruit
- Toast and, crush the sesame seeds.
- In a glass bowl add flour, salt, baking powder, sugar, dried fruits, mix everything very well.
- Once the sesame is ground, incorporate together with the coconut oil to the previous mixture.
- In another bowl crush the bananas, once finished, mix all the ingredients and start kneading until the dough does not stick.
- Then with a cotton cloth or Ziploc cover the dough and let stand for about 30 minutes.
- After the time recurred, place the dough in a bowl with olive oil and bake for 35 minutes. If you like crunchies bread, you can leave it for 5 more minutes.
- Place the bread in a separate place to cool.
So to enjoy your bread!