500ml wheat flour
A glass of soy milk
60ml olive oil
120ml brown sugar
A pinch of salt
10ml baking powder
- Pour the flour into a bowl, add the pinch of salt, the baking powder, the sugar and mix everything very well.
- In another bowl add the coffee, water and whisk until it has a frothy texture.
- In another container add the milk, olive oil and stir thoroughly.
- Pour the milk, and combine it with the flour until it has a uniform texture, add the rest of the ingredients, and mix it all.
- Once all the ingredients are incorporated, pour the contents into the mould and place it in the oven for 35 minutes.
I'm not very good at decorating cakes so, I'm working on it, and, I did it in the most creative way I could.
Cheer up to create your recipe and tell me in the comments as it was.