250 ml flour
1.25 ml of salt
10 ml baking powder
5 ml of brown sugar (to taste)
3 small mushrooms
3 garlic cloves
Chinese onion (To taste)
5 ml of dried oregano
1 tablespoon olive oil
½ glass of water
- Wash the mushrooms thoroughly and cut into small pieces, separate them into a bowl.
- Then cut the garlic, the chives into small pieces, separate for later.
- In a glass, container add flour, salt, baking powder, sugar, mix everything, then incorporate the oregano and pre-chopped ingredients, mix very well.
- Add the glass of water and the tablespoon of oil to the mixture, and stir very well.
- Then with cotton cloth cover the dough and let stand for about 30 minutes.
- After the time recurred place the dough in a bowl of olive oil and bake for 25 minutes.
Ready to enjoy!